April Board Meeting
M E M O R A N D U M
March 30, 2022
TO: Chair Melissa B. Heffner & Housing Authority Commissioners Board of Directors of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc.
FROM: Douglas S. Faust, CEO/Executive Director-Secretary/Treasurer, DHA Secretary/Treasurer, Preserving Affordable Housing
SUBJECT: NOTICE REGULAR MEETING
The joint Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners ("DHA") of the Decatur Housing Authority, and the Board of Directors ("PAH") of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc. will be held on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, at 4:30 PM. DHA has determined in the interest of public safety related to COVID-19 issues and emergencies to not conduct the Board meeting in person. The meeting will be conducted by Zoom to minimize the number of persons gathered for the meeting and minimize contacts. Persons interested in attending the Board meeting by Zoom must contact Mr. John Janick at 404-270-2109 before 4:00 PM on the date of the Board Meeting to secure the necessary credentials for meeting participation.
The agenda will include:
- Approval of the Minutes of the DHA and PAH Meeting of March 2, 2022 (see attached).
- Executive Director's Report
- Housing Choice Voucher Program Report
- Technical Services Department Report
- Property Management Report
- Finance Department Report
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA accepting the Authority's Financial Reports for January and February 2022 (see attached)
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA approving the Monthly DHA Credit Card Statement for March 2022 (see attached).
- Discussion of Board Development and Training.
- Consideration of a Resolution Authorizing increasing Payment standards on Zero-, one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
- Consideration of a Resolution awarding scholarships to 2022 high school graduates (see attached)
- Consideration of a Resolution approving the budget for the 2022 Excellence Awards Program.
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Order 002 and 003 for 511 W. Trinity (see attached).
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Order 028 for Swanton Heights (see attached).
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding Legacy Park
- Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to enter Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to close the Executive Session and enter back into the Regular Meeting.
- Any other business to lawfully come before the Board