M E M O R A N D U M
May 24, 2022
TO: Chair Melissa B. Heffner & Housing Authority Commissioners Board of Directors of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc.
FROM: Douglas S. Faust, CEO/Executive Director-Secretary/Treasurer, DHA Secretary/Treasurer, Preserving Affordable Housing
SUBJECT: NOTICE REGULAR MEETING
The joint Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners ("DHA") of the Decatur Housing Authority, and the Board of Directors ("PAH") of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc. will be held on Wednesday, June 01, 2022, at 4:30 PM. At the offices of the Authority, 750 Commerce Drive Suite 400, Decatur, Georgia.
The agenda will include:
- Approval of the Minutes of the DHA and PAH Meeting of May 04, 2022 (see attached).
- Executive Director's Report
- Housing Choice Voucher Program Report
- Technical Services Department Report
- Property Management Report
- Finance Department Report
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA accepting the Authority's Financial Reports for April 2022 (see attached)
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA approving the Monthly DHA Credit Card Statement for May 2022 (see attached).
- Discussion of Board Development and Training.
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Orders 030 for Swanton Heights (see attached).
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Orders 004 and 005 for 511 Building (see attached).
- Consideration of a Resolution approving opening of an Operating Reserve bank account for Swanton Heights (see attached).
- Website announcement.
- Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to enter Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to close the Executive Session and enter back into the Regular Meeting.
- Any other business to lawfully come before the Board