March Board Meeting
February 22, 2022
TO: Chair Melissa B. Heffner & Housing Authority Commissioners Board of Directors of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc.
FROM: Douglas S. Faust, CEO/Executive Director-Secretary/Treasurer, DHA Secretary/Treasurer, Preserving Affordable Housing
SUBJECT: NOTICE REGULAR MEETING
The joint Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners ("DHA") of the Decatur Housing Authority, and the Board of Directors ("PAH") of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc. will be held on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at 4:30 PM. DHA has determined in the interest of public safety related to COVID-19 issues and emergencies to not conduct the Board meeting in person. The meeting will be conducted by Zoom to minimize the number of persons gathered for the meeting and minimize contacts. Persons interested in attending the Board meeting by Zoom must contact Mr. John Janick at 404-270-2109 before 4:00 PM on the date of the Board Meeting to secure the necessary credentials for meeting participation.
The agenda will include:
- Approval of the Minutes of the DHA and PAH Meeting of February 2, 2022.
- Consideration of an Amendment to the Intergovernmental Agreement and the Waiver Monitoring Fees on the City Bonds
- Consideration of a Resolution approving Bond for the City of Decatur for Legacy Park.
- Executive Director's Report
- Housing Choice Voucher Program Report
- Technical Services Department Report
- Property Management Report
- Finance Department Report
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA accepting the Authority's Financial Statements for December 2021.
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA approving the Monthly DHA Credit Card Statement for February 2022.
- Discussion of Board Development and Training.
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting the Indemnification Agreement.
- Consideration of a Resolution approving the 2022 GAHRA Scholarship Submission.
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Order 001 for 511 W. Trinity.
- Consideration of a Resolution accepting Change Order 027 for Swanton Heights.
- Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to enter Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to close the Executive Session and enter back into the Regular Meeting.
- Any other business to lawfully come before the Board