Have a Maintenance Problem?
Our 24/7 Maintenance Call Center has officially launched for DHA Communities! For all maintenance requests please call the residing DHA property office number Press #1 to place your work order.
We've also made it easier to report and track all maintenance concerns. Contact our 24/7 call center today by contacting your property management office and pressing #1 on the recording, this will track all work orders call for follow-up.
For Non-Emergency Repair Requests, please contact your management office during normal business hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For After-Hours Maintenance or Emergency Requests, please call the property management office and listen to the record to press #1 to request the maintenance repair.
When calling, please let us know the type of maintenance request and if this is an emergency request for service (service needed within 24 hours).
Examples of Emergency Maintenance Requests Include:
- Smoke detector(s) not operating
- No heat in the entire apartment
- Main stoppage (all sinks, bathtub, toilets)
- No hot water
- Major pipe burst
- Toilet stoppage (with one toilet in home only)
- No electrical service in the entire apartment (when utility bill has been paid)
- Lockout (DHA doesn't provide service for after-hours lockouts)
- Remember to turn on your bathroom fan while in the shower to prevent moisture build-up. (DHA renovated apartments has an automatic vent fan operating)
- Avoid clogs in the kitchen sink. Don't throw bones or food in your garbage disposal (Grease will clog a drain line during the cold and hot weather)
- Avoid toilet clogs, only dispose of toilet paper in your toilet (No baby wipes of any sort)
- Use tall kitchen trash bags when disposing of in trash receptacle (Place trash inside dumpster to the outside dumpster)