Board of Commissioners MeetingBoard of Commissioners
M E M O R A N D U M
November 01, 2022
TO: Chair Melissa B. Heffner & Housing Authority Commissioners Board of Directors of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc.
FROM: Douglas S. Faust, CEO/Executive Director-Secretary/Treasurer, DHA Secretary/Treasurer, Preserving Affordable Housing Inc.
SUBJECT: NOTICE REGULAR MEETING
The joint Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners ("DHA") of the Decatur Housing Authority, and the Board of Directors (PAH-I) of Preserving Affordable Housing, Inc. will be held on Wednesday, November 09, 2022, at 4:30 PM. At the offices of the Authority, 750 Commerce Drive Suite 400, Decatur, Georgia.
The agenda will include:
- Oath of Office Commissioner Chet Burge - October 1, 2022, to September 30, 2027.
- Approval of the Minutes of the DHA and PAH Meeting of October 12, 2022.
- Executive Director's Report
- Housing Choice Voucher Program Report
- Technical Services Department Report
- Property Management Report
- Finance Department Report
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA accepting the Authority's Financial Reports for September 2022.
- Consideration of a Resolution by DHA approving the Monthly DHA Credit Card Statement.
- Discussion of Board Development and Training.
- Consideration of a Resolution to rescind the revisions to the HCV Administrative Plan.
- Consideration of a Resolution approving DHA Holiday Function for 2022.
- Consideration of a Resolution approving the sell back of leave for 2023.
- Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to enter Executive Session
- Consideration of a Motion to close the Executive Session and enter back into the Regular Meeting.
- Any other business to lawfully come before the Board.